Sunday, August 7, 2011

Color throwdown #153

Hello one and all!  I'm so glad I made it just under the wire.  Here's my entry for this challenge.

photo

I was delighted when I saw the colors for this challenge, it is one of my all time favorite combos!  I started with a white card base, layered with Kraft, and the blocks are Ripe Avocado and Aqua Mist; all PTI card stocks.  The other details are below. I hope you have a chance to leave a comment for me at this late hour!  I'll try to get my entries in a little earlier in the week next time!

Thanks for stopping by!
Suzanne

All supplies are Papertrey Ink except Versamark Ink, white embossing powder by Stampendous!, opaque white gel pen by  Sakura.
Stamps:  Flower Fusion #6, Birthday Basics, 2011 Birthday Tags
Dies:  Flower Fusion #6, Wonderful Words


3 comments:

  1. Sweet! Love the cozy patchwork quilt feel of your card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great use of the colors and beautiful design! Thanks so much for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A beautifully designed card simple and dynamic and I love it.

    Marie

    ReplyDelete