Tuesday, March 27, 2012

CASE Study Challenge #83

Just a quick, last minute post of a card I made from another of Laura's wonderful inspirations.

It has been so much fun following the challenges inspired by Laura Bassen, March Muse for CASE Study.  If you are not familiar with her amazing cards or with CASE Study challenges, it's time for you to get acquainted!

Enough chit chat, here's my card:


And this is Laura's inspiration project:



I hope you like this sweet little number, please leave a comment if you do!  All the details are at the bottom of the post.

Thanks for stopping by,
Suzanne

All products are Papertrey Ink unless noted
Cardstock: White, Kraft, Stampin' UP! Cherry Cobbler
Patterned Paper:  Bitty Dot Basics 2009
Ink:  New Leaf, Scarlet Jewel
Stamp Sets:  Fruit Fusion Cherries, Cupcake Collection
Dies:  Fruit Fusion, Double Ended Banners, Memory Box Classic Scallop
(Dimensional Foam adhesive under the cherries)

11 comments:

  1. This is DARLING!!! LOVE those cherries with the polka dots! :) This is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute cute! Those sweet polka dots go perfectly with the little cherries! Thanks for joining us this week at CASE Study!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those bright cherries! Cute card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love those sweet little cherries ... what a happy card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. well, look at you, bringing it with this card!! congrats to you too! I am so excited to download the ebook and see what's inside! I have never won anything that way and was so happy to win :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes ,I do love the sweet cherries on this card. A great CAS card!

    ReplyDelete
  7. ooooh, love the pattern on one side and the image on the other ... very sweet indeed!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super sweet card! Love the little apples and scallop edge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's a great case ~ I love your card. Just wanted you to know that I nominated you for a Liebster Award.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Super card! I call it clean & crisp--a delight to the eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love your sweet card! ;-) I love the contrast of the rich green and red next to the white - delightful! ;-)

    ReplyDelete